- November 2008 Update: the domain name 'www.sheringtonfete.org.uk' is about to expire and is not being renewed, but the fete website remains available via the village website at 'www.sherington.org.uk/fete'.
- The sponsorship money from the last of the corporate sponsors of this year's Fete has now been received, so the organisers are now able to announce that the total amount available for distribution is:
which includes raffle ticket money raised by various organisations.
- Cheques are on their way to all the beneficiaries: Willen Hospice, St Laud's Church and the various Village Organisations involved.
The 2005 Fete was very successful. The weather may have been a bit cooler than the previous few days, but the rain held off, and the grey skies did not stop a large number of people of all ages having a great time.
More updates coming soon!
- Scarecrow Competition winners and Community Raffle prize winners announced: see the Latest News page.
We'd like your Feedback!
- We are keen to make the next Fete even better. What did you particularly enjoy? What could be improved? Please let us have your comments. For your convenience, you can download the simple Feedback Form. This is a Microsoft Word document you can easily complete electronically and simply email back to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, print it out and hand to one of the organising committee, or just email or telephone us before 5 July. A couple of minutes spent providing your comments could make a big difference next time! Thank You!
- The Grand Auction raised over £5,000. Photos
- The Captain Carpet team won the Team Challenge, with the Barclaycard team coming second Photos
Children's Competition - Design the Fete Programme Cover
- All 57 entries in the Children's Competition to design the Cover of the Fete Programme are available on the web site in our Art Gallery.
- Details of all the Fete winners and the funds raised are still being collated. Watch out for more Fete news soon!.
The Fete was held in support of various local causes,
including St Laud's Church and Willen Hospice
Full list of beneficiaries
|Many Thanks to Our Sponsors!|
|Many well-known national and local businesses supported the local community through their sponsorship of the Fete|
Full list of sponsors