Future Development of the Sherington area - Your chance to comment
- Milton Keynes Council is currently consulting on its 'Core Strategy Preferred Options' document. This document sets out the Council's emerging position on the vision, objectives and overreaching strategy for the development of the city to 2026 and beyond.
- Sherington is one of three villages identified for small scale growth where there is parish council support.
- Sherington Parish Council has already debated and influenced the development of this strategy. The general public now has an opportunity to comment and submit its views directly, via the MKC consultation process.
- Full details of the Core Strategy Preferred Options are available through the Milton Keynes Council website, see the following links. It is also possible to respond online.
- Alternatively, you can download PDF versions of both the Preferred Options document and Comments Form:
- Your attention is drawn to Sections 4.5 and 4.6, pages 42 to 45, where the rural area (and Sherington, in particular) is discussed.
- Note: the deadline for submitting your comments is 5.30pm on 8 November 2007.