Job Vacancy: Pre-school Supervisor
The successful applicant will ensure that our Pre-School continues to be a successful and valued part of the community. You will be required to provide high quality education and care in a stimulating and safe environment for pre-school children, to fulfil legal and statutory requirements, to supervise staff on a day-to-day basis and to contribute and implement pre-school policies. For this great opportunity you should have:
Registered no 1029333
- 3 years experience of working in a pre-school setting.
- CACHE Level III Diploma in Pre-school Practice, NVQ Level III or equivalent.
- Experience of a parent-managed/ parent-involving pre-school is desirable.
Hourly rate is competitive with other pre-schools and dependent upon experience.
Download the Job Application Form (Word document)
Alternatively, for an application form and job description for this vacancy please contact:
- Paula Noble (Chair – Sherington Pre-School Committee)
- Sherington Village Hall, Church Road, Sherington, Newport Pagnell, Bucks MK16 9PB,
Tel: 07866 409169 (in pre-school hours)
Closing date for completed application forms: WEDNESDAY 23rd MAY 2007
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.