Saturday 21 June in the Manor Garden - 12 Noon to 5pm
- As part of the celebrations at the Sherington Village Fete, we plan to hold a Grand Auction of specially selected lots.
- In order to make your money count more towards the charitable cause, Barclays will match £1 for £1 spent. Bring your chequebook! Lots include:
- A painting by renowned local artist, Martin Williams
- 1 night's accomodation & breakfast for 2 in Georgian House Hotel, London
- An hours flight in a Piper Cub airplane
- Health and beauty treatments
- Spheremania - Hi-Adventure Ltd offers a ride for 2 in the sphere
- Airport transfer to the value of £200 from G.P.C. International Minibus
- A painting by Caroline Leslie
- A beautiful celebration cake by Brock Chocolates
- Wine and champagne
- Full car valet
- 2 limited edition prints from Triffic Films (2DTV etc)
- PURE Digital DAB Radio from Technosound
- 1 weeks boarding for a dog or cat at Charlesberry Kennels
- Golfing gear, including shoes, jumper, poloshirts, gloves, golf balls, towels, hat and a Scotty Cameron putter
- Garden windmill
- Clay pigeon shooting for 2 (50 shots) at Sherington Shooting Centre
- Tools from Bedford Battery Co
- Blackberry Clinic - an appointment with osteopath, chiropractor or physiotherapist
- 2 Race-Tin radio-controlled cars
- 1 round of golf for 4 people on Duke or Duchess Court, Woburn Golf & Country Club. All 4 people MUST be a member of a golf club somewhere and show their handicap certificate.
- The Complete Works of Jimi Hendrix (includes 9 CDs, 1 video and 1 DVD), plus The Jimi Hendrix Experience (4 CD boxed set with 56 tracks), offered by Gill Rose
- 2 tickets for Milton Keynes City Orchestra concert on 26th June
- 1 night B&B at Queen's Hotel, Olney
- Lots are still coming in, and there should be something for everyone!
- Viewing will take place throughout the afternoon in the beautiful moated grounds of the Manor in Sherington. As you stroll around the grounds enjoying the fun of the fete, consider which lots you might bid for. The auction itself will take place towards the end of the afternoon, as local auctioneer Derek Ferris sells the quality items near the comforts of the cream teas and the French wine bar. If you prefer not to stay all afternoon, we will accept sealed bids and a porter will bid for you up to an agreed limit.
- Payment is by cheque or cash, so be sure to bring your chequebook!